Join Our Team
Why you should join our nationwide team of tutors…
- We are independently owned and operated, not a franchise. We care about our tutors and will work with you every step of the way.
- We offer very competitive fees.
- You will work one-on-one with your students in a comfortable setting.
- You choose the hours and locations you want to work.
- You only tutor subjects within your expertise.
- You choose to accept or decline each job offer. You choose the clients you want to work with.
- We provide the staff and material support you need to help your students.
What we require of our tutors…
- You must have a passion for helping students reach their full academic potential.
- You must be responsible and prompt.
- You must hold a bachelor's degree or higher.
- You must have at least one year of previous experience as a teacher or tutor.
- You must consent to a nationwide criminal background check.
- You must sign and adhere to our Independent Contractor's Agreement.
What we expect from our tutors…
- Professionalism - Every time you communicate with our office, our parents, or our students, we expect you to act with decorum.
- Responsiveness – To effectively provide our service in a quick and reasonable manner, tutors must respond to tutoring opportunities within 24 hours.
- Performance – We conduct performance reviews of our tutors and regularly request feedback from parents. We expect positive reviews.
- Honesty – We expect our tutors to be honest at all times.
- Reliability – We expect our tutors to follow through on any commitments made to parents or students.