- Advanced Learners is responsible for providing qualified independent contractors to individuals seeking tutoring services.
- Advanced Learners conducts thorough histories of each tutor including, but not limited to a national criminal background check, social security verification, national sexual predator check, education verification, and work experience reviews.
- Advanced Learners agrees to use its best efforts to locate the appropriate tutor for the client. A period of up to two weeks will be allowed by the client for Advanced Learners to find the best tutor for the client/student.
- The Client is not subject to any time constraints or contracted number of tutoring sessions.
- The Client is responsible for payment for each tutoring session provided by an Advanced Learners tutor.
- The Client is responsible for payment of any missed session, which is not cancelled 24 hours prior to the scheduled session.
- The Client will be charged for 30 minutes as a “cancellation without notice” fee.
- The Client may at any time request a different tutor.
- The Client may not pay the tutor directly. All payments for services are to be made directly to Advanced Learners.
- The Client agrees not to solicit the private services of any Advanced Learners tutor.
- The Client will be charged a one-time a registration fee of $30.00. It will appear on the first billing statement.
Either Advanced Learners or the Client may terminate tutoring services for an undetermined reason. The client will immediately pay for any sessions currently logged on the Client Detail Sheet. Any sessions that have been paid for in advance, but not used will be credited to the client’s account and set for reimbursement.
Advanced Learners will not use any names without written consent of the parent/guardian. At no time will Advanced Learners release any information about its clientele or sell clientele information on a list.